About Crescent Wealth Partners
We have a passion for helping our clients make the most important financial decisions of their lives.
Call Today: (941) 923-3663
Crescent Wealth Partners is an Independent
Financial Advisory Firm
We offer strategic asset management solutions and holistic and comprehensive financial planning.It began with a passion and philosophy to be the only financial resource our clients will ever need.
- We provide transparent and unbiased advice critical to helping you make the right decisions and avoid big mistakes.
- We are honest, transparent in everything we do.
- Our independence eliminates the conflicts of interests commonly found in the personal finance industry where the bottom line is more important than your best interests.
- We are passionate about providing holistic and comprehensive advice and treating our clients like an extension of our family.
- We have never viewed ourselves as just being in the portfolio management business. We are in the wealth management business.
Ready to work with Crescent Wealth Partners? Contact us Today!
The material provided in this site is for information purposes only and should not be used or construed as an indicator of future performance, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor recommend any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. A broker-dealer, broker-dealer agent (“BD agent”), Registered Investment Adviser, or Registered Investment Adviser agent (“RIA agent”) may only transact in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualification requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state’s broker-dealer, BD agent or RIA agent requirements, as the case may be. Follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by the broker-dealer, BD agent, Registered Investment Adviser, or RIA agent that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state’s broker-dealer, BD agent, Registered Investment Adviser, or RIA agent requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensure status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, BD agent, Registered Investment Adviser, or RIA agent, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.